The objects of the Society are:
- To further the cause of Natural History;
- To study, record and help preserve Rutland’s wild life, in particular;
- To meet and exchange information with other bodies, and to encourage all ages to take an interest in wildlife and its conservation.
- the RNHS newsletter Fieldfare – five per year.
- the Society’s Annual Report of activities and records which can be accessed online through the website.
- A permit to visit Burley Woods in the summer months.
- A programme of indoor meetings from October to April and Field Study throughout the year – for more details please visit Our Activities.
- the opportunity to contribute to recording and monitoring wildlife in Rutland.
For details of forthcoming events please visit RNHS Events
Membership is per calendar year, however, if you join during October, November, December these are free months.
If you can, please Gift Aid your subscription. This increases its value to RNHS by 25%
Join RNHS by Post
Download our application form in Microsoft Word format to print at home. You can then fill it in and send by post to the address indicated.
Download our Standing Order form so your subscription can be automatically renewed every year.
Please download and use this form to renew your current membership. Please print, fill in and send by post to the address indicated.
The RNHS will keep your basic personal details on our database solely for the purposes required to manage your membership in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We will never share your details with any other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
If we hold your email address we may occasionally send you information about forthcoming meetings or matters of concern to the society. If you do not wish to receive these emails please let me know.