How to Join RNHS
The objects of the Society are:
- To further the cause of Natural History;
- To study, record and help preserve Rutland’s wild life, in particular;
- To meet and exchange information with other bodies, and to encourage all ages to take an interest in wildlife and its conservation.
- the RNHS newsletter Fieldfare every three months.
- the Society’s Annual Report of activites and records which can be accessed online through the website.
- A permit to visit Burley Woods in the summer months.
- The permit to visit Eyebrook Reservoir is still suspended, please observe this ruling, any changes will be advised here and in Fieldfare
- A programme of indoor meetings from October to April and Field Study throughout the year – for more details please visit Our Activities.
- the opportunity to contribute to recording and monitoring wildlife in Rutland.
For details of forthcoming events please visit RNHS Events
Individual Adults £12.50 per year.
Juniors (aged 18 years and under) free.
Family (two adults at the same address including any named juniors) £25 per year.
Membership is per calendar year, however, if you join during October, November, December these are free months.
Membership Application Form and Gift Aid Declaration
If you can, please Gift Aid your subscription. This increases its value to RNHS by 25%
Standing Order so your subscription is automatically renewed annually. If you wish to set up a standing order please download the form below and send it to your bank.
The RNHS will keep your basic personal details on our database solely for the purposes required to manage your membership in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We will never share your details with any other organisation or person unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
If we hold your email address we may occasionally send you information about forthcoming meetings or matters of concern to the society. If you do not wish to receive these emails please let me know.